A student that has been offered admission and thereafter wishes to change from the course originally offered to another must collect a change of course form (indicating the course he/she wishes to change from and the course he/she intends to change to) at the office of the Director of Studies for a token. After filling and submitting, the form will be presented to the academic board who will determine if the student is qualified or not. A letter of confirmation of change of course will thereafter be presented to the qualified students.


A student that has failed to make a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 1.0 at the end of his/her first semester will be on probation for a semester when he/she will be required to improve academically. A student that fails to improve at the end of that session would be advised to withdraw.

Pilar College Of Health Technology © All Rights Reserved.2023

Pilar College Of Health Technology